Health and Safety is the number one priority both for our engineers and our customers.
Danor Engineering is a member of Safe Contractor
Our 2019 Safe Contractor Certification can be viewed here SC Certificate 2018/2019
Our staff are City and Guilds Competent Skilled Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems trained; have completed First Aid Emergency at Work and have Asbestos Aware certification. We feel it is paramount to stay abreast of training and legislation.
We at Danor Engineering are experienced at liaising between the customer and their insurance appointed inspector to make sure your annual Boiler Inspection (BI) runs smoothly.
This is How it Works:
- Once established an inspection is due, we find a suitable date with the inspector and yourselves.
- Before the appointment we will provide you with our relevant Health and Safety documentation.
- On the agreed date one of our engineers will strip down and prepare your steam pressing unit for internal examination by the inspector.
- Once the internal examination has been completed our engineer will reassemble the steam pressing unit and bring it up to full working pressure
- The inspector will then carry out a pressure test and if satisfied will certify your unit for another year.
Please see our FAQ for more information on Boiler Inspections